Construction Manager – Long Island City, NY
- Responsible for project scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, technical directions and compliance with quality standards, codes and regulations.
- Resolve work procedure or construction problems.
- Prepare budget estimates, progress and cost reports.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost defectiveness, using computational models.
- Develop and implement quality control and environmental protection programs.
Bachelor’s or equivalent in Construction Management, Construction Science or Energy Engineering + minimum 2 years experience as Construction Manager, Project Engineer, Project Manager or Related.